V Packing Sets - Split and Solid V Sets
The experts at Potter Associates, Inc. can handle all of your V Packing set needs. We not only have 30 years of experience in cutting hydraulic V Packing sets, but we also have the largest V Packing inventory in the United States. All of our sets are molded solid or hand cut and individually inspected, and come in a number of different cross section sizes, from ¼" to 1 ½". Plus we offer our customers V Packing made of 12 different materials including duck and rubber Nitrile, Viton, EPDM, Urethane, Butyl, Neoprene, Silicone and Brass.
For more information about our industry-leading V Packing capabilities please see below. To learn about our other services, or to get an immediate quote, please contact Potter Associates today.
View More Past Work Examples >>
Call us for Immediate
V Packing Set Capabilities
|V Packing Sets
- Same day shipments of all large diameter v packing sets
- Call us for your immediate v set quotes
- Largest v packing inventory in the United States!
- V set mandrel sizes up to 100" in diameter
- V packing cross sections from (1/4" thru 1-1/2")
- 30 years experience in cutting hydraulic v packing sets
- Sets are molded or hand cut and each ring individually inspected
- Custom v sets and OEM replacement sets available
- Split and solid v sets available
- Over 12 different material types available to choose from
- Visit our HYDRAULICS and O-RING pages also
- Rock Hard Adapters Available
|V Packing Equals To:
||Walker, Walker Lion, Walker Shalloc, Utex, Johns Mansville(JM), Parker, Hercules, Garlock, Green-Tweed, Wynn's
|V Packing Replacement Sets For:
||Cincinnati Milacron, Vandorn, Bliss, Clearing-Niagara, Farrel, Catapillar, John Deere, International Harvester, Massey Ferguson
|V Packing Cross Sections Available:
||1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16", 3/4", 13/16", 7/8", 15/16", 1", 1-1/8", 1-1/4", 1-1/2"
|V Packing Mandrel Sizes:
||1/2" ID - 100" ID
|V Packing Material Types:
||Duct/Rubber, Butyl, Neoprene, Nitrile, Aflas, EPDM, Viton, Silicone, Urethane, Nylon, PTFE, Brass, Rock-Hard Adaptors
Back to top